This mehndi design is very intricate and its the combination of arabic and Indian mehndi. You should have a really good mehndi cone to make such kind of design.
Tips for applying mehndi on hands:
- For dark color prepare mehndi paste in tea decotion also put some coffee powder. You can also put 4-5 drops of eucalyptus oil or mehndi oil.
- If your applying mehndi for the first time, it is better to do patch test and check the possibility of allergic reaction, if any.
- Apply some good mehndi design on the hand and leave it to dry for 4-5 hours. So as to let the henna pigments enter the epidermal layer of the skin.
- After drying remove the mehndi by just rubbing your hand don't apply water and remove it.
- Apply eucalyptus oil or mustard oil can be applied after taking off henna for a darker shade.
- Don't put your hand in water for 4- 5 hours to ensure better and darker color.