ICR challenge 3 & tutorial

Just in time!!! Today is the last day to enter into the ICR challenge 3 and have made it, this is my first time entry to ICR challenges. Here is my Dhin Chak card.
The challenge was to make handmade embellishment and using the colors from the below image
Here is the tutorial for my handmade embellishment.
Punch some flowers and cut a circle of any diameter and start sticking the flowers on to it.
I stuck some beads at the center to add some bling to it, you can glitter too.
I hope the tutorial is useful. :)

Comments

Dr Sonia S V said…
It is so lovely. I adore this idea. So simple yet so gorgeous!
SUGANTHI said…
Just as I was wondering how you made this gorgeous flower I find your tutorial. Good job.
gorgeous card, love that you added beads!!!
Paula
Crafterkhush said…
This is awesome.. I m making one of this for the ICR swap.. My partner would love it am sure.. :-)
Dr Sonia S V said…
Bhavana I have to send you the flowers and buttons for the first ICR swop I am participating in! You are such a versatile and talented lady and I am feeling tense about what you would like!!!! Help!!
Spardha said…
wow!.. fabbie tutorial and a SUPER FABBIE card!..
thanks for sharing! :D