ICR challenge #17

I am truly honored to be part of the design team at ICR.
Thank you Asha and Sudha for giving me this opporunity :)
The ICRC challenge #17 is to make a shaped card + the twist is the shape is inspired by the things at home.
Here is the ICR challenge 17 pad
So this gonna be real fun.
And here is my take on the challenge

This card is inspired from
Have used fabriano black cardstock, american craft ribbon (thanks ujjwal), pielane stickers used for making the neck piece and the mulberry rose.
Have closer look at the dress

The card is inspired from here, also the printable pattern is available.
Come along and play with us at ICRC17
I am entering this card for Penny black- april challenge so cute and cheerful stamppad- anything goes
Happy crafting.

Comments

Priya said…
Absolutely Stunning creation.. love the frills and the necklace..
Unknown said…
I loved it in the ICR gallery .Congrats on the DT post.I am sure ICR is honoured to have you on board.This creation speaks for itself.It is elegant,out of the box and extremely chic and beautiful.Well done Bhavna...I am proud of you.
Crafterkhush said…
Absolutely Gorgeous.. I love love love the frills and the pie lane beads look awesome as a neck piece.. Congratulations on being chosen as a DT for ICR.. you truly rocked this one!!
Bhawana said…
A Big Congratulations on this achievement Bhavana. God Bless
MEGHA said…
LOVELY CARD,ALL LIL GIRLS WILL GO CRAZY FOR THIS.
MEGHA
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/
Sanketi said…
Wonderful card!
and thanks for stopping by my blog.
brenda said…
It a really clever piece of work Bhavana, but our theme this month is Oh so Cute - cute images !

Thanks for sharing though.

B x
Sudha said…
Congratulation dear.Best of Luck.
I like this creation so much. So stylish n creative too.Like the tiny tiny details on it too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html
Jenn Borjeson said…
Oh you are kidding me, this is just too awesome!!!!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)
PetraB said…
Brilliant creation and so clever! Thank you for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.