Shine brightly

Hello Everyone, Today I am over at A Blog Named Hero with two christmas cards using Hero Arts and Pretty Pink Posh products.

For my first card I stamped the star border from the Hero Arts Sparkle border stamp set. Colored with memento markers. Also die cut the tag using the Pretty ink posh stitched tags. To added a little shine and sparkle I gold embossed the sentiment, added a few Pretty pink posh classic christmas sequins and golden thread. 
IMG_0866

For my second card I gold embossed christmas ornament from the same stamp set as above. Coloured with gansai tambi watercolours. Also again I die cut the oval tag and gold embossed the sentiment. Added a few gold star sequins and golden thread.
IMG_0868

Don't forget to check out our new challenge

And share your creations so you could win $25 gift voucher from our generous sponsor


Happy crafting!!




Comments