Share the love week featuring Essentials by Ellen

I am excited to play along with Winnie & Walter share the love week featuring Essentials by Ellen . To enter the challenges we have to use W&W  +  Essentials by Ellen products. Both are my favorite and I can't miss this.
Here are my cards for the challenges.

My first card is for Floral challenge  . I used Essentials by Ellen - mondo magnolia, W&W maggie's roses cutaways and distress inks.
IMG_0331

My second card is for Background building challenge. I used cover model : multifaceted cutaway and distress inks for the background.  Also used Essentials by Ellen - Bohemian garden.
IMG_0333





The third card is for The mood board challenge. My card is inspired from Lady in dress with cardigan. I used Essentials by Ellen - mondo magnolia and W&W Audrey's cutaways. Also did watercolours and gold embossing. 

IMG_0337

Happy Crafting!!

Comments

Suchi said…
Wow Bhavana! Beautiful set of cards! Unable to decide my fav! :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving sweet comment!
Suchi xx
Taheerah said…
I love the removal of some of the pieces to show the white - adds so much to the design! And the colour blending is perfect of course, but it's the little detail of rainbow colouring of the centres of the flowers that really sends me over the edge! Great card! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!