Smile!!


Hi Everyone, I am over at A Blog Named Hero today sharing two cards.
I used Hero Arts Stamp & cut butterflies. I first stamped and die cut two butterflies and added peacock feathers and picked raspberry distress ink over it. For the centre body of the butterfly I used Simon says stamp dark chocolate ink for stamping.  For the background of my cards I used Hero Arts Large lotus stencil and Memory box tula design stencil. Used vintage photo distress ink for the background.

IMG_8855

For the sentiment I used Wplus9 doodles die set and used the smile die. Also added a strip of gold glitter paper from DCWV and a white strip at the bottom part of the card. Used foam tape to add dimension to the butterfly.

IMG_8853


Dont forget to check out our new challenge

And share your creations so you could win $25 gift voucher from our generous sponsor


Happy crafting

Comments

Deepti said…
These are beautiful Bhavana :)
EsVee said…
Woww.. Beautiful cards.. I like the backgrounds especially!!