Stitched hearts

Today I am sharing a card I made using the current sketch of CAS(E) this sketch.
For my card I first added various distress ink on a strip of white cardstock. Die cut the colored cardstock and white cardstock with Wplus9 stitched heart border die. I layered the heart border twice and I kept the outer line of the border colored and saved the inner colored portion for another card later. Stamped the sentiment in black ink. Used Winnie & Walter you've got mail stamp set.
IMG_8729.
Here is the sketch

Also entering this card for Virginia's View Challenge #15  I loved the Ombre love picture shared in the post and my card is loosely based on it. I mixed various distress inks.


Comments

Kylie said…
oh wow, this is sensational! The colours are gorgeous and all that white space - perfect! xx
Virginia L. said…
This is absolutely CAS and gorgeous! The variation of colored hearts is truly eye candy to me! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!
Nandini said…
Gorgeous card! Looks so fresh & cheerful!
Deepti Stephens said…
Super cool!!!! love it.. :)
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, these are so sweet and fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!
Bhavana your really clean and simple card looks amazing!
You did a great job with it!