Coloring with distress inks

Its my second post for this day my previous post was on Holiday card series 2014 - Day 9
This card I made using the Cas(e) this sketch - 102. Used penny black dahlias stamp set here. First stamped the dahlias with jet black archival ink onto tim holtz watercolor paper. Used distress inks to color the dahlias. Colored the entire background with spun sugar distress ink. Mixed seedless preserve, perfect pearls and water and sprinkled it on the card base with a thin brush.  The frame is diecut and used foam tape to adhere it. Since I have used distress inks I will play along with the Virginias view challenge #10 - All things distressed
Here is the picture of Cas(e) this sketch #102

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Hannelie said…
One of my favorite flower stamps!
Great use of the sketch too!