Guest designing at CAS(E) this sketch

Hi Everyone,  Today I am guest designer at CAS(E) this sketch. Thanks Christine for this opportunity. CTS is one of my favorite challenges and I feel happy and honored to be guest designing for CTS #199.

Here is my take on the sketch. I used Essentials by Ellen magnolia flower stamp set and cut strip across the flower and colored them with copic marker. The stripes are inspired by the happy word on sketch. The smile sentiment is a die cut from Wplus9 die. 
IMG_0861

Here is the sketch

Happy crafting!!

Comments

Deepti Aggarwal said…
Beautiful Card .. great take on your sketch.. I would have never thought of it.. so clever..love it totally..
I Card Everyone said…
Hi Bhavana!! So happy to welcome you to our little challenge this week! LOve your gorgeous magnolia - what a clever way to represent those words on the sketch!
=] Michele
Leigh Penner said…
Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch this week! I love your pretty & creative take on the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
We're thrilled to have you guesting with us at CTS! Love your creative take on the sketch and that mondo bloom!
Jen Mitchell said…
What a fantastic and creative take on the sketch! We're so glad to have you along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!