More coloring

After a long time using In bloom - Addie's garden stamp set from Winnie and Walter and its perfect to time to use them as Winnie and Walter are having a big 3rd birthday celebration on their blog. A Big Congratulations to them. They are a number of challenges to participate and I have decided to take part in a few of them. Here is my card which I am entering Pattern making challenge with Mayuri I have created a patterned background using one of the images from Addie's garden stamp set. Also added 3 blooms and entering this card for Three challenge with Shay
IMG_4678

To make this card I followed the sketch from The Paper Player - Sketch challenge #333


Happy crafting!!

Comments

This is gorgeous! The background you create is lovely! Those bright blooms make me smile! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX
Such vibrant and energetic card, Bhavana! Love the greenery on the background. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!
LeAnne said…
What a stunning background for your big, bold florals! This is SO pretty! I keep looking at it over and over! Thanks for playing with my PP sketch this week! It's beautiful!
What a wonderfully bright and colourful card Bhavana - your flowers pack a real punch. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!