August Guest Artist at Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights challenge

Hi, guys! I am so thrilled to join as August Guest Artist at Essentials by Ellen Pin Sights challenge
What's Pin sights challenge? Well, It's a monthly inspirational challenge based on Pinterest inspired photo that is located on the classroom blog. 

So here is my card inspired by the August inspirational photo. I used Essentials by Ellen Bold blossom stand alone die set. First I water colored the watercolor paper with Gansai Tambi colors then die cut the flowers and leaves. Layered the flowers four times to give a raised look.
IMG_5476

The sentiment is from another set of Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia stamp set

IMG_5470

Here is inspirational photo

A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store (badge attached).  To be eligible, you MUST use Essentials by Ellen products and the photo badge as inspiration. There will be an inlinkz on the challenge post where you can submit. 


See you soon!! Happy Crafting!!




Comments

BeverlyBL said…
I love your take on the challenge. Your watercoloring for your flowers turned out so great. I don't seem to now when to quit.
I Card Everyone said…
Bhavana this is so exquisite!!! LOve the creamy base with the gorgeous colors of your blooms!!! So beautiful!!!
=]. Michele