Winnie & Walter World Cardmaking day!!

There are week long challenges at Winnie & Walter blog celebrating World Cardmaking Day.
Here are few cards I made for the challenges. 
For my first card I water colored the background and silver embossed the sequins. Die cut the hello sentiment 4 times and layered them. Linking this card to Water colour with Vanessa
IMG_9453

Second card I made for Gold/metallic with Lydia. I used pattern paper for the background and yellow rectangle piece is watercolored with yellow. Gold embossed flower and stamped the sentiment in black ink. 
IMG_9451

And the third card is a masculine card. Distress inked the background with simon says stamp stencil and stamped the tie and sentiment. Linking this card to Make it masculine with Julie
IMG_8972

Hope you all liked my cards and Happy crafting!!

Comments

SD pooja said…
Wonderful cards I loved them all ! Masculine one being my favorite !
Deepti said…
Beautiful cards Bhavana :)