World Cardmaking day!!

Hello Cardmakers, Happy Worldmaking Day!!
I have not done any crafting today as it's a weekend and family time. But I do have a card to share today which I make it a couple of weeks back. 
It's a very clean and simple, I had water colored a paper for another project and a piece of it was left and I die cut these feathers from it. I used Simon says stamp feathers die. For the background I used Wplus9 ink splats stamp set and black ink. At the right I used washi tape and raised the white panel on foam tape. Added a few gold star sequins from Pretty pink posh and stamped the sentiment in black ink/
IMG_0784

I am linking this card To Simon says stamp blog for world cardmaking!!
Happy cardmaking!!


Comments

SD pooja said…
loved the modern look !
Cris G. said…
So cool! Love the multicolored feathers and the movement you create around them!