ATCAS - Music

This week our host is very talented and wonderful crafter Barb at ATCAS is and she chose the word MUSIC. And I used a musical pattern paper which has notes of happy birthday song. I ran the pattern paper through my diecut machine and placed it at the right bottom corner using foam tape. The birthday cake is stamped and diecut from a pattern paper. Used the Concord and 9th stamp set for this card. This card is perfect for a birthday boy.
IMG_0430

Check out more inspiration all DT members at ATCAS blog


Hope to see your creations in the linky tool.

Comments

Brilliant CAS card, Bhavana! Just a few colours and so effective ;) - Sweet Kobylkin
Barb Ghig said…
Thank you so much for your sweet comments, Bhavana ♥
I love how you played with your musical patterned papers...angling the panel is such a cool idea! Love your 3-tiered birthday cake, and fabulous sentiment, too...such a lovely take on the code word!
Cat Craig said…
What a fabulously fun birthday card, especially with the birthday sheet music! So festive.
Susan said…
Such a fun birthday card! I love your little splashes of red stars. Teal and red are one of my favorite combinations
Deepti said…
This is fabulous, I love the colors :)
Unknown said…
Love the layout of your card. Super take on music. x Carolyn