Shaker card

I have a new shaker card to share which I made for Neat and Tangled challenge blog
IMG_0606

I used Neat and tangled tiny triangles die and layered multiple diecuts together. I used Pretty pink posh clear seed beads for the shaker. The front of the shaker is colored with distress inks. At the background I used Simple stories life documented pattern paper. Also splattered some distress ink around the shaker.

The colors are inspired from the current ColourQ #356 palette.


Happy crafting!!



Comments

Jen Mitchell said…
Oh my goodness, what an intricate shaker! I love how the little beads are in each of those tiny triangles! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!
Shelly said…
Such a FUN card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!
Jaklena said…
Love these colors! Thanks for playing with Little Tangles!