Have a beautiful day!!

I am a great fan of Essentials by Ellen products and their store. When I saw their Calling all artists special challenge at The classroom I could not help myself and I had to give a try. 
So here is my card I used Essentials by Ellen - bohemian garden for the background and the sentiment is from Mondo Magnolia both stamp sets are by Julie Ebersole. I love her monday videos. I stamped the flowers and leaves on a watercolors paper using distress ink and then using a paintbrush and water I colored them.  Splattered peacock feathers distress ink and I gold embossed the sentiment and fussy cut it. Used Coats metallic gold thread around the sentiment. For the background I used one of my favorite brands My Favorite Things square grid cover up background dienamics. 
IMG_0565

Used both the negative and positive pieces of diecuts for the background. Closer look at the background flowers and leaves and the gold embossed sentiment.
IMG_0562


Happy crafting!!

Comments

emotivepatterns said…
Very beautiful... Its a very elegant looking card..
Laurel Beard said…
FANTASTIC! I love the design and adding the die cut and using both the positive and negative space was BRILLIANT!