make a wish!

Today I have two cards one colored with watercolours and other one with copic markers. Let me know which one you liked. For both of my cards I used the same stamp set Concord & 9th eat cake and celebrate stamp set. For water coloured card I stamped the cupcake in archival ink and used gansai tambi watercolors for coloring them. 
IMG_0592

For this I stamped the cupcake image in memento tuxedo black ink. I have kept the same colors on both cards. 
IMG_0590

I made these cards for the DT call at Where Creativity meets C9. I got to know about this DT call at Jess instagram a week back and had these cards design in mind from then. Love Concord & 9th products they are very different and their designs are very artistic and that is what I love about them.

I am also entering these cards to The Paper Players - Something sweet challenge


Happy crafting!!

Comments

Suchi said…
Adorable little cupcakes!! LOVE the sweet cards!! :)
Suchi xx
Hannelie said…
Oh I LOVE this Bhavana! Gorgeous splashed color!
Thanks for joining the Paper Players!
stampwithsandy said…
Such great cards, Bhavana! Love the bright colors and sketchy coloring of the first one. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!